Let's get the ball rolling!
We are expecting this online journal club to provide the following:
1. Participation at your own pace on the topics you love.
2. Ability to innovate and cross-pollinate within the journal clubs.
3. A place for useful resources for your colleagues and the public with regards to the environment and its chemistry.
4. Clear language characterizations of the challenging environmental problems that society and scientists face and the questions research is attempting to address.
5. Mapping out the environmental research ecosystem and other associated networks (funding, industry, organizations, etc...)
6. Topics of interest that need urgent study.
useful, professional, innovative!